One-On-One Support for Your Daily Life.
We help where help is needed.
To help adults with cognitive and developmental disabilities achieve ‘My Life, My Way’, we provide one-on-one support. We help where help is needed – and only where help is needed – so our ‘Community Connections’ program looks different for every person we serve. It can mean helping a client navigate the healthcare system or assisting with phone calls to the bank or the social security office. Our staff provide whatever individuals need to meet goals of independence.
- Housing assistance
- Connecting to food support programs
- Assistance in applying for publicly funded programs
- Shopping, budgeting, financial and application assistance
- Home visiting and home management skills
- Safety planning
- Access to medical support and follow-up on medical directives
- Employment and volunteer readiness and placement
- Support with legal issues, daycare, school and landlord/tenant issues
- Ongoing one-on-one daily living skills counseling and general support
- Other support as needed
- Waivered Services